Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nazis at Stardoll

You cannot type the word "Hitler" at Stardoll. The word has been put on the forbidden words list.

Someone came to my guestbook and asked me to see what was going on with this doll. I sent a emphatic email to Stardoll Support.










The response from Stardoll was one word. Thanks. Maybe the user was warned.
The next time I visited her, her suite was like this.




I wrote to Stardoll again and said that was not good enough. So they deleted her swastikas.

----------

Two weeks later someone created a new doll and called it Hitttler.






Many members were offended. The doll was deleted.

If you have an opinion about this, contact Stardoll support directly with your concerns. The email address is Support@stardoll.com.

1 comment:

  1. I was really horrified when I‘ve discovered this. I mean this person made her doll look like Hitler, and the corpses with the candles on it... that is so insane OMG! I am glad you‘ve reported it and Thank you for making Stardoll a safe place! (Sry for my english :S+I‘m Aria6874 on stardoll)

    ReplyDelete