Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dangerous Hacker/Scammer











WARNING!

Do not go to the blogspot blog set up by the stardoll called priin. which she mentions in her starblog. There is a link there that leads to a fake stardoll site.




This is what her blog looks like. But look at the bottom of the page on the left. It tells the URL address of the link. It is not for stardoll, but for starboll!



The link goes to a site that looks like stardoll. Look closely at the screenshot. The URL is not stardoll.com but starboll.0fees.net

I clicked on a link on the page and was surprised because my browser filled in my username and password! I deleted them, closed the window, deleted my cookies, quit the browser and restarted. But that was close.

Other girls are probably being tricked by this. It looks to me like the account for priin. is being used to get victims to scam. I have asked Stardoll to please delete the account, or see if it used to belong to someone else and get it returned to the original owner.

Please let me know if you see this particular scam being posted on any other users pages. I am afraid the scammer is stealing accounts and posting this in the blogs of all the victims in order to continue to reach more victims. Leave a comment in my madmadeleine guestbook on Stardoll for the fastest response. Thanks.







No comments:

Post a Comment